Clue: Often-quoted line
We have 1 answer for the clue Often-quoted line. See the results below.
- "Penny wise, pound foolish," e.g.
- "Haste makes waste," e.g.
- "Too many cooks spoil the broth," e.g.
- "Love thy neighbor" is one
- Words of wisdom
- "If it ain't broke, don't fix it," e.g.
- "Waste not, want not," e.g.
- "Measure twice, cut once," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 10, 2016
- New York Times - January 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Often-quoted line that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!