Clue: Old anchor
We have 1 answer for the clue Old anchor. See the results below.
- Anchorman dubbed "the most trusted man in America"
- "You Are There" host of the '50s
- NASA Ambassador of Exploration Award winner of '06
- Late newsman Walter
- Anchor of yore
- First person outside NASA to receive a moon-rock award, 2006
- Longtime newsman with the catchphrase "And that's the way it is"
- Legendary newsman Walter
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Old anchor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!