CRONKITE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Old anchor
- Anchorman dubbed "the most trusted man in America"
- "You Are There" host of the '50s
- NASA Ambassador of Exploration Award winner of '06
- Late newsman Walter
- Anchor of yore
- First person outside NASA to receive a moon-rock award, 2006
- Longtime newsman with the catchphrase "And that's the way it is"
- Legendary newsman Walter
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 18, 2015
- LA Times - March 17, 2015
- New York Times - June 14, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 25, 2009
- Netword - August 09, 2008
- Washington Post - October 23, 2007
- LA Times - June 30, 2007
- New York Times - September 15, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer cronkite that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!