Clue: Old Blood and Guts
We have 1 answer for the clue Old Blood and Guts. See the results below.
- George C. Scott's Oscar-winning role
- See 45-Down
- Scott's Oscar role
- Best Picture of 1970
- "Old Blood and Guts"
- Battle of the Bulge commander
- World War II hero
- 1970 Oscar film
- 1970 Best Picture
- General nicknamed "Old Blood and Guts"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 01, 2004
- Washington Post - December 02, 2002
- Washington Post - June 03, 2002
- Washington Post - June 03, 2001
- New York Times - November 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Old Blood and Guts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!