Clue: Old California fort
We have 1 answer for the clue Old California fort. See the results below.
- California's Fort ___
- California fort named for a Union general
- Like some numbers: Abbr.
- Certain number: Abbr.
- First or second, e.g.: Abbr.
- Certain no.
- Former California fort
- Run-of-the-mill: Abbr.
- La Guardia : LGA :: O'Hare : ___
- California's Fort ___ Dunes
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 29, 2014
- LA Times - May 18, 2011
- LA Times - May 11, 2009
- LA Times - May 05, 2008
- LA Times - March 01, 2006
- Washington Post - June 24, 2005
- Washington Post - September 04, 2004
- Washington Post - October 02, 2003
- Washington Post - September 17, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Old California fort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!