Clue: Old Egyptian letters
We have 1 answer for the clue Old Egyptian letters. See the results below.
- Former Mideast merger: Abbr.
- Former Mideast inits.
- Old Mideast inits.
- Short-lived Egypt-Syria union: Abbr.
- Nasser's org.
- Old political alliance: Abbr.
- Former pol. entity
- Brief Mideast alliance: Abbr.
- Old Mideast union: Abbr.
- Egypt and Syria, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 26, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Old Egyptian letters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!