Clue: Old Portuguese currency
We have 1 answer for the clue Old Portuguese currency. See the results below.
- Portuguese monetary unit
- Currency replaced by the euro
- Euro's predecessor in Portugal
- Unit of currency replaced by the kwanza in Angola
- Former Portuguese 100-centavo coin
- Old Portuguese bread
- Euro predecessor, in Portugal
- Portuguese pre-euro unit
- Old Portuguese money
- Old portuguese money
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 27, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Old Portuguese currency that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!