Clue: Portuguese monetary unit
We have 1 answer for the clue Portuguese monetary unit. See the results below.
- Currency replaced by the euro
- Old Portuguese currency
- Euro's predecessor in Portugal
- Unit of currency replaced by the kwanza in Angola
- Former Portuguese 100-centavo coin
- Old Portuguese bread
- Euro predecessor, in Portugal
- Portuguese pre-euro unit
- Old Portuguese money
- Old portuguese money
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 19, 2000
- Washington Post - December 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Portuguese monetary unit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!