Clue: Old Russian autocrat
We have 2 answers for the clue Old Russian autocrat. See the results below.
- Drug ___ (Washington pooh-bah)
- Ivan the Terrible, e.g.
- Winter Palace resident
- Winter Palace dweller
- Winter Palace ruler
- Grand duke's father
- Industry magnate
- 6-Down, e.g.
- Alexander, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 12, 2015
- New York Times - March 23, 2015
- New York Times - March 17, 2014
- New York Times - July 01, 2013
- New York Times - October 25, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 11, 2007
- Washington Post - October 30, 2004
- New York Times - September 03, 2001
- New York Times - August 06, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Old Russian autocrat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!