Clue: Old school?
We have 5 answers for the clue Old school?. See the results below.
- Beloved institution
- Homecoming spot
- "Hail, Stanford, Hail!," for one
- School for which one feels nostalgic
- The Clintons' is Yale
- UCLA's "Hail to the Hills of Westwood," e.g.
- Old school
- One's old school
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 17, 2014
- Washington Post - December 18, 2013
- Washington Post - November 20, 2012
- USA Today - October 15, 2012
- New York Times - August 12, 2012
- Washington Post - January 01, 2010
- Canadiana - December 08, 2008
- Washington Post - December 24, 2006
- LA Times - November 10, 2006
- New York Sun - February 13, 2005
- New York Sun - February 12, 2005
- New York Sun - February 11, 2005
- Washington Post - June 26, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Old school? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!