Clue: Old Shell rival
We have 1 answer for the clue Old Shell rival. See the results below.
- It, in Italy
- Socony rival
- Sinclair rival
- Where an Edsel filled up, maybe
- U.S. brand retired in 1972
- Jersey Standard's other name
- This put a tiger in your tank
- Classic gas brand
- Bygone U.S. gas brand
- Old gas brand
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Old Shell rival that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!