Clue: Socony rival
We have 1 answer for the clue Socony rival. See the results below.
- It, in Italy
- Old Shell rival
- Sinclair rival
- Where an Edsel filled up, maybe
- U.S. brand retired in 1972
- Jersey Standard's other name
- This put a tiger in your tank
- Classic gas brand
- Bygone U.S. gas brand
- Old gas brand
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Socony rival that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!