Clue: Old-time entertainer ___ Tucker
We have 1 answer for the clue Old-time entertainer ___ Tucker. See the results below.
- She had a choice in literature
- Actress Marceau of "Braveheart"
- Mrs. Portnoy, in "Portnoy's Complaint"
- 1982 title role for Meryl Streep
- William Styron title heroine
- Seal in "Doctor Dolittle"
- Oscar-winning role for Meryl Streep
- One of Meryl's Oscar-winning roles
- 1982 title role for Meryl
- Brassy, bawdy entertainer Tucker
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Old-time entertainer ___ Tucker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!