Clue: Olympic figure skater Slutskaya
We have 1 answer for the clue Olympic figure skater Slutskaya. See the results below.
- One of Chekhov's Three Sisters
- Sister of Boris Godunov
- One of Chekhov's "Three Sisters"
- Skater Slutskaya
- Sister of Olga and Masha, in Chekhov
- Figure skater Slutskaya
- "Three Sisters" sister
- "Alias" character Derevko
- Woman in Chekhov's "The Sea-Gull"
- Skater Rodnina with three Olympic golds
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Olympic figure skater Slutskaya that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!