Clue: Skater Slutskaya
We have 1 answer for the clue Skater Slutskaya. See the results below.
- One of Chekhov's Three Sisters
- Olympic figure skater Slutskaya
- Sister of Boris Godunov
- One of Chekhov's "Three Sisters"
- Sister of Olga and Masha, in Chekhov
- Figure skater Slutskaya
- "Three Sisters" sister
- "Alias" character Derevko
- Woman in Chekhov's "The Sea-Gull"
- Skater Rodnina with three Olympic golds
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - March 21, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 20, 2013
- Washington Post - June 24, 2011
- LA Times - November 20, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - September 06, 2009
- LA Times - January 01, 2009
- New York Times - July 30, 2008
- LA Times - July 09, 2008
- LA Times - April 04, 2008
- Netword - July 29, 2007
- LA Times - December 31, 2006
- New York Times - November 05, 2006
- New York Times - June 30, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Skater Slutskaya that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!