Clue: Once-popular children's TV character
We have 1 answer for the clue Once-popular children's TV character. See the results below.
- Saturday morning favorite in 80's TV
- Blue cartoon character
- Foe of the evil Gargamel, in children's entertainment
- Blue toon
- Fictional blue humanoid
- Blue cartoon creature
- Cartoon figure from Belgium
- Blue toon from Belgium
- Blue cartoon critter
- Cartoon dweller of a mushroom village
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Once-popular children's TV character that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!