Clue: Saturday morning favorite in 80's TV
We have 1 answer for the clue Saturday morning favorite in 80's TV. See the results below.
- Once-popular children's TV character
- Blue cartoon character
- Foe of the evil Gargamel, in children's entertainment
- Blue toon
- Fictional blue humanoid
- Blue cartoon creature
- Cartoon figure from Belgium
- Blue toon from Belgium
- Blue cartoon critter
- Cartoon dweller of a mushroom village
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Saturday morning favorite in 80's TV that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!