Clue: One acting on impulse?
We have 2 answers for the clue One acting on impulse?. See the results below.
- Synapse neighbor
- It acts on impulse
- Brain cell
- It does a lot of firing
- Spinal cord cell
- It does lots of firing
- Impulse conductor
- Cell affected by serotonin
- Nerve part
- One of about 100 billion in the human brain
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 22, 2014
- New York Times - March 21, 2013
- LA Times - January 13, 2007
- New York Times - August 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue One acting on impulse? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!