Clue: Synapse neighbor
We have 1 answer for the clue Synapse neighbor. See the results below.
- One acting on impulse?
- It acts on impulse
- Brain cell
- It does a lot of firing
- Spinal cord cell
- It does lots of firing
- Impulse conductor
- Cell affected by serotonin
- Nerve part
- One of about 100 billion in the human brain
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - June 03, 2012
- New York Times - December 04, 2005
- New York Times - March 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Synapse neighbor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!