Clue: One doing heavy lifting
We have 1 answer for the clue One doing heavy lifting. See the results below.
- Construction site sight
- Weight lifter
- __ fly (insect sometimes called "daddy longlegs")
- Origami bird
- Whooping ___
- Sleepy Hollow schoolmaster Ichabod __
- See 33-Down
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 21, 2017
- Universal - October 30, 2010
- Universal - June 27, 2009
- New York Times - July 16, 2006
- New York Times - May 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue One doing heavy lifting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!