Clue: Weight lifter
We have 3 answers for the clue Weight lifter. See the results below.
- Construction site sight
- __ fly (insect sometimes called "daddy longlegs")
- Origami bird
- One doing heavy lifting
- Whooping ___
- Sleepy Hollow schoolmaster Ichabod __
- See 33-Down
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 11, 2016
- Washington Post - December 02, 2012
- New York Times - January 31, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Weight lifter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!