Clue: One-named Nigerian singer
We have 1 answer for the clue One-named Nigerian singer. See the results below.
- Marquis de ___
- "Smooth Operator" singer
- "Smooth Operator" chanteuse
- One-named pop/R.&B. singer
- "The Sweetest Taboo" singer, 1985
- Last name in cruelty
- Pop singer from Nigeria
- One-named jazzy singer
- Historical figure portrayed in "Quills"
- Marquis name?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 22, 2015
- LA Times - May 02, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 03, 2007
- Washington Post - March 07, 2007
- LA Times - April 20, 2006
- New York Times - February 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue One-named Nigerian singer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!