Clue: One-named pop/R.&B. singer
We have 1 answer for the clue One-named pop/R.&B. singer. See the results below.
- Marquis de ___
- "Smooth Operator" singer
- One-named Nigerian singer
- "Smooth Operator" chanteuse
- "The Sweetest Taboo" singer, 1985
- Last name in cruelty
- Pop singer from Nigeria
- One-named jazzy singer
- Historical figure portrayed in "Quills"
- Marquis name?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 09, 1999
Found an answer for the clue One-named pop/R.&B. singer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!