Clue: One of the Smurfs
We have 1 answer for the clue One of the Smurfs. See the results below.
- ___ Bear
- One of the Three Bears
- Bear of literature
- Madonna's "___ Don't Preach"
- Perry Como's "___ Loves Mambo"
- Haydn's sobriquet
- Tot's cry
- A Bear
- John Paul, e.g., to the Italians
- Hemingway's handle
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 15, 2013
- Washington Post - July 10, 2006
- New York Sun - November 10, 2004
Found an answer for the clue One of the Smurfs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!