Clue: One-striper: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue One-striper: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
- One who takes capt.'s orders
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 02, 2014
- New York Times - September 29, 2007
- New York Times - October 13, 2001
- New York Times - December 05, 1996
Found an answer for the clue One-striper: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!