Clue: Some dashes
We have 2 answers for the clue Some dashes. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
- One who takes capt.'s orders
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 05, 2015
- Washington Post - February 22, 2014
- Washington Post - August 16, 2012
- Washington Post - March 30, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 21, 2010
- LA Times - March 03, 2010
- LA Times - December 11, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - November 18, 2007
- New York Times - August 09, 2007
- New York Times - February 01, 2002
- Washington Post - June 16, 2001
- New York Times - October 31, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Some dashes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!