Clue: One under par
We have 1 answer for the clue One under par. See the results below.
- Teller of secrets, in a saying
- Shoot one under
- Duffer's accomplishment
- Subpar performance?
- "Bye Bye ___" (1963 musical film)
- A single stroke under par
- One under, in golf
- Racket target
- Feathered friend
- 1960s musical title character
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 04, 2013
- Washington Post - September 21, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - May 16, 2010
- Netword - April 07, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 06, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 23, 2006
- Washington Post - May 08, 2005
Found an answer for the clue One under par that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!