Clue: Teller of secrets, in a saying
We have 1 answer for the clue Teller of secrets, in a saying. See the results below.
- Shoot one under
- Duffer's accomplishment
- Subpar performance?
- "Bye Bye ___" (1963 musical film)
- A single stroke under par
- One under par
- One under, in golf
- Racket target
- Feathered friend
- 1960s musical title character
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 28, 2009
- New York Times - October 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Teller of secrets, in a saying that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!