Clue: One who may be caught off base
We have 2 answers for the clue One who may be caught off base. See the results below.
- A wanted man, maybe
- Roll call misser
- M.P.'s prize
- In trouble, in the Army
- One gone but not forgotten
- Military no-show
- One who's decamped?
- Missing from the Marines, say
- Sans pass
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 25, 2007
- Washington Post - November 05, 2005
- USA Today - November 03, 2005
- New York Sun - November 23, 2004
- USA Today - February 13, 2004
- Washington Post - December 19, 2003
- Washington Post - May 11, 2000
- New York Times - October 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue One who may be caught off base that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!