Clue: One who takes orders
We have 2 answers for the clue One who takes orders. See the results below.
- Worker with an apron
- One whose work causes a stir?
- Child, for one
- Person with a puffy white hat
- Dish maker
- Taster, at times
- White hat wearer
- __'s salad (dish containing strips of cheese)
- Person in a puffy white hat
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - March 18, 2008
- New York Times - May 05, 2002
- New York Times - February 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue One who takes orders that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!