Clue: White hat wearer
We have 2 answers for the clue White hat wearer. See the results below.
- Worker with an apron
- One whose work causes a stir?
- Child, for one
- One who takes orders
- Person with a puffy white hat
- Dish maker
- Taster, at times
- __'s salad (dish containing strips of cheese)
- Person in a puffy white hat
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 14, 2013
- Netword - January 20, 2013
- Universal - January 02, 2011
- USA Today - October 26, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - February 25, 2007
- Washington Post - September 09, 2003
- New York Times - October 02, 2002
- New York Times - December 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue White hat wearer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!