Clue: One with a six-yr. term
We have 1 answer for the clue One with a six-yr. term. See the results below.
- One in it for the long term?: Abbr.
- Boxer's title" Abbr.
- Leg. title
- Thurmond, e.g.: Abbr.
- Indonesian money
- D'Amato or Dodd: Abbr.
- Boxer's title: Abbr.
- Capitol Hill V.I.P.: Abbr.
- D.C. dignitary
- D.C. toiler
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 15, 2015
- Universal - September 13, 2015
- Washington Post - February 22, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - November 19, 2010
- LA Times - November 26, 2006
- New York Sun - May 26, 2005
- New York Times - June 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue One with a six-yr. term that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!