Clue: Opens, in a way
We have 7 answers for the clue Opens, in a way. See the results below.
- Releases a fly?
- Opens, as a change purse, perhaps
- Prepares for takeoff?
- Opens, as a ski jacket
- Begins a strip, say
- Opens a jacket
- Opens, as some jackets
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 13, 2013
- USA Today - September 10, 2013
- New York Times - September 16, 2012
- Netword - August 16, 2012
- Universal - March 10, 2012
- USA Today - September 16, 2008
- LA Times - November 12, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 05, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 22, 2005
- New York Times - April 21, 2004
- USA Today - January 16, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Opens, in a way that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!