UNZIPS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Releases a fly?
- Opens, in a way
- Opens, as a change purse, perhaps
- Prepares for takeoff?
- Opens, as a ski jacket
- Begins a strip, say
- Opens a jacket
- Opens, as some jackets
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 03, 2013
- Netword - April 24, 2013
- Netword - August 16, 2012
- Chicago Reader - September 10, 2010
- Washington Post - January 18, 2010
- Washington Post - March 07, 2009
- New York Sun - February 28, 2007
- Netword - November 14, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 06, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 22, 2005
- New York Times - April 21, 2004
- New York Times - February 24, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer unzips that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!