Clue: Opportunities, metaphorically
We have 1 answer for the clue Opportunities, metaphorically. See the results below.
- Opportunities, so to speak
- Places for hinges
- Some swingers
- Peddlers' stopping points
- Some are sliding
- Jim Morrison's group, with "the"
- "Riders on the Storm" band, with "the"
- They may be French or Dutch
- Way-out swingers?
- Some revolvers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 10, 2013
- New York Times - July 21, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Opportunities, metaphorically that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!