Clue: Opportunities, so to speak
We have 1 answer for the clue Opportunities, so to speak. See the results below.
- Places for hinges
- Some swingers
- Peddlers' stopping points
- Some are sliding
- Jim Morrison's group, with "the"
- "Riders on the Storm" band, with "the"
- Opportunities, metaphorically
- They may be French or Dutch
- Way-out swingers?
- Some revolvers
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 13, 2016
- Universal - July 16, 2015
- Universal - April 20, 2015
- Washington Post - July 22, 2014
- USA Today - December 28, 2006
- New York Times - September 29, 2004
- Washington Post - July 15, 2002
- New York Times - August 24, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Opportunities, so to speak that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!