Clue: Orbit of a planet, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Orbit of a planet, e.g.. See the results below.
- Area south of the White House, with "the"
- Flattened-out circle
- Circle relative
- Shape of a planet's orbit
- Certain conic section
- Orbital shape
- Figure in Kepler's first law
- Planetary path
- Area between the National Mall and The White House (with "The")
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 11, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Orbit of a planet, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!