We have 2 answers for the clue Oval. See the results below.
- Area south of the White House, with "the"
- Flattened-out circle
- Circle relative
- Orbit of a planet, e.g.
- Shape of a planet's orbit
- Certain conic section
- Orbital shape
- Figure in Kepler's first law
- Planetary path
- Area between the National Mall and The White House (with "The")
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 16, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 29, 2012
- USA Today - April 04, 2008
- Washington Post - December 29, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 16, 2005
- New York Times - September 13, 2000
- New York Times - February 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Oval that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!