Clue: Org. that banned DDT
We have 1 answer for the clue Org. that banned DDT. See the results below.
- Grp. overseeing toxic cleanups
- Govt. watchdog group
- Air quality tester: Abbr.
- Org. founded in 1970
- Govt. watchdog
- Emissions tester: Abbr.
- Grp. that rates
- Ecol. watchdog
- Pollution stds. setter
- Smog-battling org.
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - April 30, 2007
- Washington Post - November 18, 2003
- New York Times - March 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Org. that banned DDT that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!