Clue: Out, in library lingo
We have 1 answer for the clue Out, in library lingo. See the results below.
- Temporarily away
- To be returned
- Out, at the library
- Out, in a way
- Out, as a library book
- Like the art in some exhibits
- Like a library book, sometimes
- Borrowed, as a library book
- Taken out, in a way
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 28, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - July 19, 2009
- New York Times - March 15, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Out, in library lingo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!