Clue: Temporarily away
We have 2 answers for the clue Temporarily away. See the results below.
- To be returned
- Out, at the library
- Out, in a way
- Out, as a library book
- Like the art in some exhibits
- Out, in library lingo
- Like a library book, sometimes
- Borrowed, as a library book
- Taken out, in a way
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 08, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 24, 2005
- New York Times - September 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Temporarily away that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!