We have 4 answers for the clue Packing. See the results below.
- Carrying guns
- Prepared for battle
- Partner of dangerous
- Packing heat
- Holding one's piece
- Carrying, so to speak
- Equipped with a heater?
- Like gunmen and octopuses
- Having heat?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 30, 2016
- LA Times - July 12, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - February 06, 2015
- New York Times - December 25, 2014
- Universal - January 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 18, 2012
- Washington Post - July 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 15, 2007
- New York Times - October 14, 2006
- New York Times - August 17, 2003
- New York Times - December 30, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Packing that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!