Clue: Packing heat
We have 2 answers for the clue Packing heat. See the results below.
- Carrying guns
- Prepared for battle
- Partner of dangerous
- Holding one's piece
- Carrying, so to speak
- Equipped with a heater?
- Like gunmen and octopuses
- Having heat?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 07, 2017
- Washington Post - September 01, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 14, 2012
- New York Times - December 21, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 11, 2010
- LA Times - September 02, 2009
- Netword - June 03, 2009
- Netword - April 15, 2009
- Universal - January 26, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 15, 2007
- Universal - January 07, 2007
- New York Sun - January 02, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - January 22, 2006
- USA Today - March 01, 2004
- Washington Post - November 10, 2003
- New York Times - January 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Packing heat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!