Clue: Palindromic animal
We have 1 answer for the clue Palindromic animal. See the results below.
- Female with a wool coat
- Kind of neck
- Dolly, for one
- She's put out to pasture
- Member of the flock
- Farm animal
- One welcomed to the fold?
- Female sheep
- Farm mother
- Certain suckler
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 23, 2014
- USA Today - February 20, 2013
- New York Sun - December 05, 2007
- New York Times - February 21, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Palindromic animal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!