Clue: Palindromic tennis star
We have 1 answer for the clue Palindromic tennis star. See the results below.
- Two-time U.S. Open champion
- Tennis star with a palindromic name
- Tennis champ Monica
- Graf rival
- Two-time U.S. Open tennis champ
- Tennis's Monica
- Two-time U.S. Open champ
- Two-time U.S. Open winner
- 1991-92 U.S. Open champ
- Hingis rival
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 31, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Palindromic tennis star that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!