Clue: Pamplona pals
We have 2 answers for the clue Pamplona pals. See the results below.
- Mexican pals
- "Saludos __" (1939 Disney film)
- Palenque pals
- Film's "three caballeros," e.g.
- Pancho and the Cisco Kid, e.g.
- Friends south of the border
- Chihuahua chums
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 11, 2014
- LA Times - December 06, 2013
- Washington Post - October 09, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Pamplona pals that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!