Clue: Part of a voting machine
We have 1 answer for the clue Part of a voting machine. See the results below.
- The __ Act, passed August 10, 1917
- Voting machine part
- Crowbar, e.g.
- Piano key, essentially
- Seesaw, e.g.
- Item in some voting machines
- Voting booth fixture
- Prying tool
- Obsolescent vote finalizer
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 09, 2016
- Universal - November 28, 2014
- Universal - June 25, 2009
- New York Times - March 28, 2007
- New York Times - April 24, 2001
- New York Times - January 30, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Part of a voting machine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!