Clue: Prying tool
We have 2 answers for the clue Prying tool. See the results below.
- The __ Act, passed August 10, 1917
- Part of a voting machine
- Voting machine part
- Crowbar, e.g.
- Piano key, essentially
- Seesaw, e.g.
- Item in some voting machines
- Voting booth fixture
- Obsolescent vote finalizer
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 27, 2014
- Netword - February 13, 2013
- Netword - January 03, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 26, 2011
- Washington Post - May 09, 2011
- LA Times - October 24, 2010
- Netword - December 29, 2009
- Washington Post - June 23, 2009
- Netword - September 16, 2008
- New York Sun - August 27, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 11, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Prying tool that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!