Clue: Part of Canis Major
We have 3 answers for the clue Part of Canis Major. See the results below.
- Bright spot in the night sky
- Another name for 72-Across
- Beethoven in 1992, e.g.
- Canis Major component
- Sirius (2 wds.)
- Sirius or Lassie?
- Its rising signaled the flooding of the Nile in ancient Egypt
- Bright spot?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 25, 2010
- New York Times - July 26, 2009
- Universal - September 22, 2008
- Netword - September 18, 2008
- New York Times - June 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Part of Canis Major that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!