We have 1 answer for the clue Sirius. See the results below.
- Part of Canis Major
- Bright spot in the night sky
- Another name for 72-Across
- Beethoven in 1992, e.g.
- Canis Major component
- Sirius (2 wds.)
- Sirius or Lassie?
- Its rising signaled the flooding of the Nile in ancient Egypt
- Bright spot?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 24, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 12, 2013
- New York Times - August 22, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 13, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 23, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 21, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - June 18, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 28, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Sirius that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!